Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Verdict

Over at my recnet post called Expressions
I asked if anyone knew what that expression was all about.

Very few of you made guesses. Thanks Grandpa D & L for playing along. Clearly, the rest of you don't think it is nearly as fun as I do to have you making guesses on my blog. Perhaps I need to start adding prizes? We'll have to see about that. In the meantime, let me share the rest of the story.

First of all, the light was absolutely glorious. I was in photography lighting heaven and so glad I lugged along my clunky ginormous camera. An example of the glorious lighting right here. Along with an example of my son's glorious hair-do. Self-induced hair-do that is.


Anyway...

So, Chase spied the prize and decided he must have a bite.


So, the verdict? Does Chase like DQ Ice Cream?

Well...

let me see....

yikes, that's cold.

do i like it? good question. maybe just one more bite so i can decide.


We know Leighton loves it...

clearly by the way he is shoving the spoon down his throat. Personally, I think his cup says it all.


And whether or not Chase likes ice cream will remain a mystery. What is not a mystery though is how stinkin squeezable those cheeks are!

No comments: