Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Maverick

Happy Birthday ole' boy. In spite of a rocky last few months between you and me...I guess I might keep you!

Do you remember when we got you? Our first year together was like pure bliss. Read this to see how it all happened.

And then we had our first baby. And you and Leighton did all sorts of cute things together.

And I really liked you..in spite of some of your downfalls.

Like this one.

And this one.

Not to mention the all the other stolen food off our counter tops.
Or the dirty diapers accidentally left on the floor.
Or the stealing of Leighton's toys leaving him in a tizzy.

I'll admit it....having 2 little ones and a huge mischievious dog can really push me to the limit some days.....

And then you look at me like this.
Photobucket

And I fall in love all over again.

Until the next dirty diaper that is.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa H said...

Happy Belated Birthday Maverick! You are the most handsome Granddog. Even though you have done some naunni things we still love you just as much as we did when you joined the family.

Shannonheick said...

some very very naunni things might i add!