Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Parade

The Holiday Parade this year was just another complete hoot! I feel like Mrs. Claus is ready to jump up out of her seat here and do a broadway act!

Photobucket

Let me back up a bit.

Before the parade, we hit up a saaa-weet Pizza joint downtown. Chase was clearly all smiles.
Photobucket

Beckett just working his magic.

Photobucket

After we loaded up on cheese and bread dough, we headed out into the festivities of the night.

Photobucket

The show was about to begin.

Photobucket

Hello cute old red truck.

Photobucket

Hello Dinosaur-man with glow in the dark mini hula hoops?
Photobucket

I love the anticipation of what the next float would bring.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My girl Lyd, and her BFF.
Photobucket

My brother razzing up my middle boy. I adore this photo!
Photobucket

Look at this adorable little family of three. I forced these guys to take an impromtu photo for me. Because:  A. they are adorable. and B. they are adorable.
Oh, ok and because I just love the mama! I first met her  when I did photographs for her little girl.  Little Claire was just a tu-tu wearing little chubby baby way back then. I remember this little family being so cute, and I especially remember the mama being super awesome and friendly and just one of those people you want to hang out with so their zest for life rubs off on you!  A year or so later she and I are besties and business partners! I just knew I had to make her the face of our business of creating Mompreneurs! #jlube #changingthegame #creatingmompreneurs

Photobucket

Pretty Christmas Parade Bokeh.

Photobucket

My SIL whooping it up and showing us how to dance, Gangham-style.
Photobucket

Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about? Don't worry, I just learned about this a few weeks ago but it's quite the rage, the beat is catchy and all I can say is just youtube it. Gangnam style. Prepare to be wowed.

In the end, it was a fun night! Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

Let the celebrating of a Savior wrapped in manager begin!!!!

No comments: