Friday, November 9, 2012

Here is What is Up.


So a few things to catch up on here.

We had a goodbye party for the greatest preschool teacher that ever lived in the whole wide entire world!!!! The kids were sad and the mommies were even sadder because we know just how much impact this woman has had on our children.

Photobucket

Ms. Randa....you are just really, really super awesome and we hate that you are gone!  We miss you!
Photobucket

The cake was super cute!
Photobucket

I made these doo-higgys for the party. Super easy. OBVIOUSLY because I did it. The boys had so much fun making them with me! Score Pinterest.
Photobucket

My doggy groomer and new friend, Karla asked me if we let Maverick sleep with us. To which I said ......."never (wink, wink) and showed her this picture on my phone.

Photobucket
(that's Derrick's head trying to escape this photo....so as to not have to be associated with all my shenanigans)

We had a family fun night right before Halloween!
Photobucket

This was what happened with me out of the room for just a minute...

Photobucket

A Closer-up for proof.
Photobucket

Yes, that is my five year old with a powertool, and no, my bathroom mirror in the previous picture is soooooo not dirty. You see nothing. Not one form of a spot that the mother has not tended to in weeks.

We made chalkboard pumpkins another day. This was not halloween but yes, my child is dressed like a Dragon.
Photobucket

On the way to VEGGIETALES-whoop whoop!!! We know how to get craunky.

Photobucket

Especially, Chase. Clearly he was really ready to get his veggie-grove on.
Photobucket

Here they are-those big awesome vegetables with great lessons and parables from the bible!
Photobucket

We can always count on Maverick for a smile.
Photobucket

On the actual Halloween, the boys were pretty much turtles ALL day. I love this photo!!!
Photobucket

Because turtles need swords.
Photobucket

Action.
Photobucket

Ever since he has morphed in a TMNT, he has been holding his hand in this position. He literally does it ALL.THE.TIME.

Photobucket

We gots some snow.
Photobucket

I decided there wasn't enough teal in my house so I started painting pumpkins.
Photobucket

Every busy mom or dad needs this. Turns fat into fuel. Do I need to say any more?
Photobucket

Thank you to our awesome bro and sister in law, Derrick and I went to a wedding out of town, with our adult friends.....ALONE!!!!! It was pretty uhhhhhh-mazing.
Photobucket
We so adore our children but we were just laughing about what our day would have been like at this fancy wedding and meal with the ages and stages of our little baby ninjas. Let's just say many a table cloth would have been pulled off!

I didn't bring my big camera but I wished I would have because this wedding was sooo pretty. I loved the big lanterns all over.
Photobucket

This was cute! I couldn't control myself from getting this photo. I just hope the photographer was in tight on this shot. Otherwise.....heeyyyyy, Jesse and Liz! I'm in your cake photos!
Photobucket

Me n my boo.
Photobucket

Then a few weekends back, my momma and cousins were in town and we got to meet everyone out for breakfast. This was Lyd's pancake!
Photobucket

Then I took Lyd on a little girl's date! This is us being dorky posers in the mirror at Claires.

Photobucket

Mom.......these are the boots that Lyd tells me to tell you that she wants for Christmas.
Photobucket
You're welcome. :)

Then Chase had his best gal pal over for dinner.
Photobucket

I read this in my parents mag and I think I should send this to Ann Voskamp. She be diggin this!
Photobucket

Lots of good wisdom from Caribou.
Photobucket

Chase having a quick nap at Preschool.
Photobucket

Some stunning skies going on around these parts.
Photobucket

Beckett discovers Toaster Strudels.
Photobucket

How can you argue with this? So I didn't.
Photobucket

And I was leaving to run out for a quick business task while the boys played with their daddy and ransacked the house and I had to just stop at the sight of the sunset through the steamy window. And of course....you know me, I'm gonna totally take a photo and add a little inspiration to for the world.

Photobucket



2 comments:

Lizzy Bee said...

love it, as always. You are an inspiration to me in so many ways my friend!

Shannonheick said...

oh Liz! likewise my friend. :)