Saturday, May 21, 2011

Project 52 {My Three}

My Three |  Week 1.

I'm excited to be starting a new project! A bit of a Project 52. For those of you who don't know what  a Project 52  is, click HERE.

I aim to capture all the boys together, every week, for Beckett's first year of life. I have a couple weeks to catch up in the posting department but I'm sure you all understand. If not, let me just say this: newborn + 1.75 yr old + 3.75 yr old = lots of fun and very little mommy blogging time. But alas, I will catch up soon and keep this project as up to date as humanly possible.

Let me also clear the air that this project will not be perfectly set up photo shoots and matching outfits. While I might throw one of those in there from time to time, I am going for the real deal, the nitty gritty of life with these three little charmers.

So, I will quit boring you all now and just get to the super sweet pictures of Week 1. Enjoy.






No comments: