Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Playdate Vol.2

About a year ago, they played at the park together. Like this.

And it's hard to believe another year has gone by. They have played together a bagillion times since then. But, this day, about a year later, I captured them together again.

And I liked what I got.

We started with a little fashion photo shoot, per Lydia's request. You can about imagine how hard she had to twist my arm to get me to do this!

She made some pretty faces.

Photobucket

And some funny faces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then they both decided they wanted to get bundled up and go outside to play on the deck.

They played.

Photobucket

And read books.
Photobucket

And made some more happy faces.

Photobucket
And some squishy faces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And made me realize just how lucky I am.

Photobucket

2 comments:

cassie said...

Those pictures are adorable. Lydia is so dang cute and photogetic. I love leighton's hat. He looks sooooo old I barely recognized him in the last pictures. Cute cute cute.

Valerie said...

So sweet. They make my heart smile.