Thursday, April 12, 2012

iphone lovies.

 Our dear friends new little bundle of baby boy sweetness!
my version of rainbow cupcakes inspired by Pinterest. What what.
Weeeeeeeeee.
This our Egggg-spiriment. Get it!!! Egg. Instead of experiment. Haaaaaaaaa?????????????
Ok, anyway. I posted this picture on Facebook and asked peeps what they thought it was.
Why? Because I am all kinds of awesome. That's why.
Anyway, after many amazingly strange guesses, my friend Jenelle was the closest guessing dying easter eggs. Which she was wrong but still, she got the main ingredient of the egggg-speriment. {haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa}
Anyway, the big reveal is this.......an egg floating in vinegar. Isn't that cool? Yes, that's right. I just rocked my kids socks off by creating an "egg in vinegar science egggg-speriment! Boom.
My sweet girl and my littlest dude.
Well.......let's just say this. No more footie pajamas for this boy. Stairs and footie pajamas can be hazardous to one very clumsy 2 year olds forehead. Poor buggie.
Tunnel train.
Maverick in action. Trying to eat a pom pom craft ball which I thought should sit on top of his snout. He thought it should sit in between his canines.

No comments: