Friday, December 30, 2011

Project 52 {My Three}

My Three | Week 33
Ahhh, what little brother Christmas picture wouldn't be complete without some holiday-ish sweaters?
The story behind these photos is pretty good. I was committed to making this picture happen. Sometimes, I can't tell you how difficult it is to get them all together, to sit down, and look at me, much less smile or look cute. But this morning, right before church, I made sure everyone was ready a few minutes early. This was a integral part of my plan. Tee, hee, hee. So as usual, they were running around like wild, untamed animals totally ignoring their mother's directions. So I pretty much made a loud shriek of a noise to get their attention and went into "momma bear possessed by a wicked demon" voice and said, "alright you guys! i am not going to say this more than once. you all get your cute little bottoms over to that tree, you do not pass go, you do not stop for tea, you sit those tukouses down, you hold your little brother up, look at me and you smile. dag nabit!" i think i even flared my nostils at them. 
but.....do you know what? it worked and they did! see!!!!!




although....i have to admit. i think they knew that i was really just being silly with them because this was the reaction i got from them when i finished my little "momma bear means business" routine. 



My Three | Week 34 
Week 34 landed us on the actual Christmas. Here they are, livin it up in their Christmas jammies from Grandma Laurie. Thanks Gma!! Here they are, back to ignoring my photographic directions. 
Man, do I love these three. 

No comments: