Thursday, November 10, 2011

one gloomy, fall day

one gloomy,fall day. he got an idea.

it's called.......a tree. and a boy. and his brother. 

boy....do i have my hands full or what? i can only imagine how this will evolve over the next few years. yikes- this could get interesting. 
after photographing the said little boy dangerous stunts and then diverting a catastrophe, i grabbed a pretty little fall, end of the day snapshot.


Later, I came around the corner to these two little Mickey Mouse-lovin goof-balls.

                                  

 So I grabbed myself a front-row seat for some big brother, little brother fun. 
 



some days.....i can barely get over Chase. he steals my heart in a different way.


 fillin my days with so many smiles. 
 


yes, Maverick, you too. 

  

and don't forget big sloppy licks kisses.

 

So there you have it. one gloomy, fall day. with a side of lovely.

No comments: