Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creamery Dreamery

Wow! I've really been slacking on the blogging lately! I am finding it harder and harder to keep up with both my blogs these days. Perhaps that has to do with two, who will for the moment remain nameless, little busy busy busy busy busy boys running around our house. Did I mention they are busy? Perhaps it also has to do with the nearly 6lb human growing inside my belly. Hello, doesn't that seem like a lot to lug around 24/7! Or perhaps it has to do with my busy little businesses......

More to come on that later. In fact, all of this has me planning a brand new blog! It's gonna be a big change and it's gonna be fun! But....I'm still in the design process. And I'm NOT a designer so this could take a while. In the meantime, let's take a peek at a fun playdate we enjoyed with my Mom's church group last week.

Let me give you a hint: Leighton got to do this.





I got to drool over these.



And these....



What was all this candy-filled, ice-cream scooping fun you might ask?

Well, our Mom's group (similar to a Mops group) met up with our precious little dairy-lovin little ones at our local creamery to learn all about the process of the delectable, deliciously, deleriously, drool-inducing process of Coldstone ice cream. {Insert drool}



This glorious event of learning about the process and then passing that learning straight into our taste buds, sure put a smile on Leighton's face.

And Chase...well, he's just Chase.

Of course, it put a smile on his face....but only after he bossed me around a bit. Because I swear that kid loves to boss me around and he knows just how to make me a puddle of clay in his hands.


Anyway, the playdate was super-fun and I think all the kids and moms had a great time!

No comments: