Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Happy One.

Happy Birthday to my biggest Boo, Leighton! Your daddy and I love you to no end. You are such a charming little character that people can't help but fall in love with you. We knew that from the moment you were born. It's hard to believe that it has been three years since that day. And it's hard to believe that we could love you anymore than we already do big man. But that's what we do. We love you a little more every day.

At three years old, you are such a polite little guy.






You love riding your trike, drawing us pictures and reading.
Here you are below reading The Three Little Pigs. I just love
your voice. Your voice has got to be the cutest thing
I have ever heard.




What really gets me about that video is how happy you make me. When you are bigger and can understand all of this, go back and watch the video and watch ME with you. I am just over the moon happy about being your mom. You and all your beautiful qualities make me flat out that. Happy.

So maybe it shouldnt' be Happy Birthday to you. Maybe it's Happy Birthday to me. Cuz I'm your mom. And that's make me the happy one.

All my love on your birthday,

your lucky mommy

4 comments:

cassie said...

I love that video. He is way too cute and so smart! I really love that picture of him too. That looks like one that needs to be up on your wall...love it!!!

Shannonheick said...

yeah, he looks like a little angel in that picture! he doesnt' look like that when he's behind the chair pooping in his underware though!

Heidi said...

I love his little voice too. Happy birthday Leighton!

Shannonheick said...

i will tell him Heidi!