Saturday, January 16, 2010

I got Scrooged....or did I?

Way back when. In December. I made 2 desperate pleas on Facebook.It went something like this:

"Dear God, please tell my immune system to stop attacking my joints for Christmas"....

Dear Santa Derrick, please get me a new MAC for Christmas"

Well, neither of them came through for Christmas. And I was beginning to think they were both scrooges.

And then....I got a sneaking suspicion that my Christmas requests were just on back-order.

Because, my immune system is settling down and I am feeling almost normal again. Praise the Lord-thank you for whoever you inspired to invent Celebrex!

Oh and about the MAC.........

Well, the computer isn't here but me and Leighton got this in the mail yesterday....






.......I wonder what it's for? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments: