Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How Cute is Heaven?

I sat on the old rustic swing with my mom and looked out at their pretty, recently manicured yard. I said, "Mom, it' so beautiful out here.". She said..."yeah, I think it's our little piece of heaven.".

The following are a few of the images I found to be heavenly this weekend.
The heavenly old wooden swing.

Photobucket

These heavenly chairs have photography written all over them.Photobucket

Who can resist this prairie?
Photobucket

And then....

"Heavenly" and "Cute" collided for some of my favorite images of the weekend.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For more heavenly cuteness, watch the slideshow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Perfect pics! Love,love,love them! You might have to snag some props from your Mom! :)