Friday, July 31, 2009

A Big Brother and a Got Milk? Model

I have to share these photos of the adorable shirts that Grandma Laurie picked up for the boys when Chase was born.

He doesn't look too thrilled in this picture but I promise you he is really quite excited about his new little brother!
Photobucket

Again...I LOVE the milk mustache that Chase is sporting. I think he could be the new spokesperson for the Got Milk campaign!
Photobucket

We certainly are settling into our new life at home with two little ones. Leighton loves to check on Chase, hold him and has recently become fond of petting the back of his head. Chase and I have been in the "baby bubble" since we got home from hospital. I haven't really wanted to venture out with him this soon just to aviod germs and stuff. You see, I suffer from "anything medical related to me or my children anxiety" so it's just better to keep him out of the public arena until his immune system is a little better. However, this doesn't bode well for my "i'm getting a little stir-crazy so please get me out of this house" syndrome. Well, that's all for now. I have about a billion more adorable pictures to share. However, my computer/blogging time has become a lot more limited. I promise I will do my best to keep up.

No comments: