Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Perfect Day

28 years ago, my mom endured a horrifying 2 days of labor before they finally went in and did a c-section. And she did it all for me! Now, 28 years later I am sitting here enjoying the fruits of her labor, literally.

And boy am I one lucky blessed girl.

I get to spend most of my days looking at this face.

Photobucket

Followed by this face.
Photobucket

And then usually, there's this face.
Photobucket

And as if that wasn't enough....

I get to do it all with this handsome face by my side.

Photobucket

I would say that makes for one Happy Birthday to me!

5 comments:

Michelle H. said...

You are a blessed girl! :) I hope you have a Happy Birthday! I heard you got your posters...I hope you like them! :)

SweetPea said...

Hope you had a great day!

Shannonheick said...

I did have a very happy birthday! I love the posters Michelle! You did a fantastic job! And thanks so much for lunch, Rachelle!

The Inlaws said...

This is a very Blessed and Happy family and our Blessings just continue to flow. Your faith and hard work shows and the pictures says more than words could ever say. Now we wait patiently for your next Blessing. Oh how Glorious and Wonderful is our Mighty Gracious God. What a perfect day to reflect on all you have been given. We are so happy that you had a memorable Happy Birthday.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!!