Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another blog???

I told you last week that my new photography website, MiraBella Photography, and blog was still in the production phase. And they still are. But...I am going to open up my very much ,needing a face-lift, photography blog to post even more pictures. Head over to MiraBella Photography Blog to check out some of the pics I nabbed on Mother's Day. I thought they were pretty fun!

I would post some of those pics here but now I have the dilemma of what pictures should I post on what blogs!!! Stop the blogging insanity please!!! So,for now, just click here and you can see them. Is that fair? Good, I thought so too.

Oh and stay tuned because the Weekly Womb #29 is on it's way. I'm sure you can hardly wait....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, congrats on the new blog! That's exciting!!!
V asked me to pass along the book info for you:
Beyond Consequences, Logic, and Control by Heather T. Forbes and B. Bryan Post
They have a website as well: www.beyondconsequences.com
Hope it helps!

Shannonheick said...

Yes, I think I have several families I could use this book for so I will check this out!