Tuesday, June 3, 2008

To Be Continued

I owe you all an apology! I have not come through on my promise to post pictures of the haircut. No, really, it's not because I did THAT bad of a job. It's because I haven't done it YET! I think he is backing out of our agreement. I need to do some more convincing. Give me a little more time...

In the meantime, check this out. Ever heard of StoryCorps? It is an organization that travels around the country with recording soundbooths and allows people -everyday, average, run of the mill people to come in, sit down and tell a story. Whatever story they want. It gets recorded, the person gets a copy of their recording on CD and it goes into the National Library of Congress. These are real stories about anything and everything. There are sad stories, funny stories, happy stories, and encouraging stories. I like these because of the line of work I'm in. We all have a story to share........

http://www.storycorps.net/listen/stories/category/romance/page/2

(I personally like the Perosa family)

Enjoy!

No comments: