Sunday, September 25, 2011

What do a mom and a rap star have in common?

So.....do you all remember the famous rap song by DMX called "You All Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind"?  Here, let me refresh your memory a bit.

Y'all gonna make me lose my mind
Up in here, up in here.
Y'all gonna make me lose my mind
Up in here, up in here.

and so forth.

I would post it here from Youtube but the second line was too nasty for this blog.

So if you don't remember.....go to youtube for a refresher.

So, what's the point? 

Pinterest. I absolutely love love love Pinterest.  Love it.

So.....tonight after an exhausting bedtime routine with the boys. Derrick was awol watching the big game for a few hours. I came upstairs with the little one hanging off my boob. Cuz he's addicted to that thing and doesn't tolerate being taken off it very well. I plopped down on the chair only to see a chewed up baby poop diaper right at my feet. Thanks Maverick. 

And thanks to Pinterest. This is what pops into my head. Did I mention my love for Pinterest

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love pinterest and love the embroidery!