Saturday, October 4, 2008

Corn Maze

Derrick's new work had a family gathering at the Corn Maze this week. I thought it was going to be like the other little corn maze at the Fall Festival. The Fall Festival maze was made out of bales and took about 3 minutes to get through. I was kind of expecting that but a little bigger. Well, this Corn Maze was made out of a corn field! A LOT bigger. When we walked by the corn field on the dirt road, I heard some rustling. The lady checked us in told us to go before it gets dark if we get scared easily AND that it takes a MINIMUM of an hour to go through. And I wore my boots with high heels. Derrick was in favor of going into the corn maze. I on the other hand thought: scary noises while walking by the corn maze + possible goblins hired to pop out and scare you when it gets dark + high heels = me NOT going in the corn maze. So, instead we looked at a little goat. And then I (happily) took some pictures on the OUTSIDE of the corn maze. Here's what I came up with.





No comments: