Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun with Grandparents

Leighton was one spoiled little boy this week! He got to see 2 Grandma's, 2 Grandpa's and 1 Great Grandma!
My parents were down to stay with Jonah and Lydia, whose parents are adopting their third baby. My mom was very busy with them for most of the week but we got to see her quite a bit and she even got to babysit all three of the kids one of the nights while I had to work.
Then, on Tuesday, Leighton's other Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma came down for a visit. They got lots of playtime in with Leighton and he loves every minute of the spoiling!! Here are a few glimpes of the fun they had together:
Grandpa Darrel and his buddy.

Now really, I know I'm partial to him, but could he get ANY cuter?

I guess so.

Grandma and Leigthon counting rocks...and Maverick doin his thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: