Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Please pray

Leighton is having a very minor surgery tomorrow for an undescended testicle. Please pray that he will not be scared during the pre-surgery process. He will have to be under general anesthesia so I am nervous about that. Please pray that God will guide the surgeon during the procedure. Please pray that Leighton will be healthy during and after the procedure. Please pray for a quick, smooth recovery. I know this is a very minor thing compared to many other issues/surgeries babies can have but I am still very nervous. Keep us in your prayers tomorrow morning. Thank you.

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I have been praying all week! Let Jesus carry you through this nervous time. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for him AND you! God is in control and has your families' favor:)
Love Les